Through focusing on 6 key areas:
- Recruiting christian foster and adoptive families for children in need.
- Increasing community awareness regarding the significance of issues related to child welfare in our state.
- Supporting children who age out of the foster care system through mentoring and providing resources.
- Encouraging, supporting and providing resources to foster and adoptive families.
- Building on the well established relationship with South Carolina's Department of Social Services (DSS) to position A Home for Me to effectively serve as a liaison between the agency and upstate churches who desire to initiate foster/adoption care programs.
- Guiding churches who wish to establish foster/adoption care ministries by providing a model and resources to do so; actively recruiting and encouraging these congregations.